"Wags Fosters Newsletter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Stuff the Truck and Community outreach with Wags
Date: January 12th 2015
Please take a moment to cut-paste and share the Stuff the Truck Event.
Donations are needed to help Wags save as many dogs as we do. The big "Clear a Shelter Trip is soon on its way down to NC and Wags needs lots of supplies to help keep things running on the NC end so collecting the items listed below will really help--Share it with your FB friends).
Also, if you haven't fostered in forever--Jan 25th is the start of a week that we will be desperate for fosters and if you are ever gonna foster--THIS IS THE WEEK (Jan 25th -Feb 1)! (preferably until your foster is adopted but I will take what I can get).
Stuff the Truck Event- WAGS RESCUE- Please join us this Saturday Jan 17th from 5pm to 8pm at Horsham Veterinary Hospital for a combined adoption and "Stuff the Truck" event! Anything you can contribute is greatly appreciated. Wags is headed to North Carolina to help their shelters / sending rescues.
** NEED DESPERATELY
1. Dry Puppy Food (No Generic Food Please)**
2. Canned Puppy Food**
4. Dog Crates (Preferably Folding Crates)
5. Trash Bags and Paper Towels
6. Puppy Pee Pee Pads (XL)
10. Wet/Dry Cat and Kitten Food
11. Metal Dog Bowls
12. Dog Treats (Especially Long Lasting)
13. Dog Toys (especially for hard chewers like Kongs and Rawhides)
14. Bleach and Cleaning Supplies (Especially Clorox/Lysol Wipes, Scrub Brushes, and Top Job)
15. Dog Beds
17. Copy Paper and Office Supplies (Gift Card to Buy Print Cartridges)
18. Mother's Replacement Milk and Bottles
19. Collars (Preferably Buckle)
20. Dog Wipes and Shampoo
21. Sheets, Blankets, Towels
22. Gift Cards to any Pet Store to Buy Supplies
23. Gift Card to Walmart, Lowes, or Home Depot for Supplies
24. Poop Bags
25. Dog Food
26. Cedar Shavings
27. Frontline Flea/Tick Prevention
28. Heat Lamps and Extra Bulbs
29. Tarps, Bungees, and Zip Ties
30. GRATEFUL FOR ANY DONATION TO HELP US SAVE MORE ANIMALS!!!
Many of you may already know but Sandy and Melissa Ochal's, husband and dad respectively, passed away from a short and sudden bout with cancer on Sat-Jan 10th. This has been a trajic loss for their family emotionally but also financially. They have been such a big part of the Wags organization and we would like to help them by putting on a fund raiser to help see them through until they get back on their feet. I will be organizing a Chili cook off (like a beef and bear) for (date to be announced) in early to mid February. We will be looking for items for a silent auction/raffle, people to bring a crock pot of Chili (to be judged and maybe even get a small trophy--I have to work on that part) also donations of cases of beer and lastly people to sell the tickets. If you would like to help out by donating, organizing, setting up, selling tickets/buying tickets or in any way please e-mail me asap.
<< Previous: Wags Adoption reminder
| Archive Index |